In accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council of the European Union 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR), we need your consent for the processing of your personal data stored in cookies. Below you will find a full range of information on this subject.
I agree to store on the device that I use so-called. Cookies and for the processing of my personal data left at the time of my use of the website www.kapak-store.pl and other parameters stored in cookies for marketing and analytical purposes by KAPAK Sp. z o.o.
Detailed information on the processing of personal data: Administrators / Entities entrusted with the processing of your personal data: Data controller / Entities entrusted with data processing:
KAPAK Marcin Szolc, ul. Brzozowa 32k, 47-430 Rudy
NIP: PL 6391807387, REGON: 240878277
LIST OF TRUSTED PARTNERS:
- Analytics: Google (Google Analytics); https://www.google.com/analytics/
- Hosting, servers: Industi Sp. z o.o. Software & Branding, https://industi.com
- Shipment of orders: Poczta Polska SA; www.poczta-polska.pl
Online payment operators:
- PayPal; www.paypal.com
- eSrvice Sp z o.o.; www.eservice.pl
The administrator collects data for marked, legitimate purposes, processes them in accordance with the law and does not subject further processing incompatible with these purposes. Data is collected only in an adequate, necessary and necessary range in relation to the purposes for which they are processed. The administrator does not process specific categories of data.
The administrator makes every effort to protect data against unauthorized access by third parties and in this respect applies organizational and technical security measures at a high level.
The administrator does not make the data available to any unauthorized persons in accordance with the applicable legal provisions in this regard. In matters concerning the protection of personal data and the use of rights related to the processing of these data, you can contact through the following communication channels written form:
- Address – Kapak Sp z o.o. ul. Brzezińska 48d, 44-203 Rybnik, Poland
- e-mail – address: email@example.com
The purposes of data processing:
- Realization of placed orders.
- Marketing and analytical goals.
- Provision of services by electronic means.
- Detecting bots and fraud in services.
- Statistical measurements and improvement of services (analytical goals).
Legal basis for data processing:
- Order processing – consent.
- Provision of services by electronic means – necessity of data to provide the service.
- Marketing and analytical goals – consent.
- Other goals – legitimate interest of the controller.
The rights of the data subject
The right to demand rectification, deletion or limitation of data processing; the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data. Other rights of the data subject – list here
What are your rights related to the processing of personal data?
You have the following rights in relation to the processing of your personal data:
- the right to access your data, including obtaining a copy of the data,
- the right to request the correction of data,
- the right to delete data (in certain situations),
- the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body dealing with the protection of personal data,
- the right to limit data processing. To the extent that your data is processed on the basis of consent or as part of the service provided (data is necessary to provide the service), you can additionally use the following rights:
- the right to withdraw consent in the scope in which they are processed on this basis. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing that was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
- the right to transfer personal data, i.e. to receive from the administrator your personal data, in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format.
For what purposes are your personal data processed?
With your consent, the data can be processed for marketing and analytical purposes. In the event of consent, the data may be processed by Kapak Sp. z o.o. and TRUSTED PARTNERS.
Your data will also be processed to detect bots and abuse, as well as statistical measurements and service improvements.
For what period will your personal data be stored?
The data will be processed for marketing purposes until you withdraw your consent to such processing.
In the scope of Kapak Marcin Szolc services, your data will be processed for the period in which these services will be provided and, in justified cases, after the end of their provision, but only if it is allowed or required under applicable law, eg processing for statistical purposes, billing or to pursue claims.
In this case, the data will be processed only for the time necessary to achieve the relevant objectives.
What are the legal grounds for processing your personal data?
The legal basis for the processing of your data for marketing purposes is your voluntary consent to data processing (Article 6 (1) (a) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals in connection with processing of personal data and on the free flow of such data; and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC – “RODO”).
With regard to the provision of services by Kapak Sp. z o.o., your data will be processed on the basis of art. 6 par. 1 letter b RODO (it is necessary to perform the contract to which the data subject is a party).
The requirement to provide personal data
Providing personal data for marketing purposes and for analytical purposes is voluntary. If you do not consent to the processing of personal data left by you as part of the use of websites, websites and other functionalities, including those saved in cookie files – your personal data will not be processed for this purpose. Providing data to perform Kapak Store services Kapak Sp. z o.o. is necessary to provide these services. If this data is not provided, the service will not be able to be provided.
To which recipients will your personal data be transmitted?
Your data may be transferred to entities that process personal data at the request of the administrator, including IT service providers, marketing agencies, research companies – where such entities process data on the basis of a contract with the administrator and only in accordance with the administrator’s instructions. Your data may also be transferred to entities authorized to obtain it on the basis of applicable law.
Data transmitted outside the European Economic Area Your personal data will not be transferred to third countries outside the European Economic Area. Information on the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body You have the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection. More information on the office’s website.
Cookies and other technologies
Types of cookies
- Authentication Necessary cookies – information that enables the use of services available on the website, used for authentication.
- Security Information used to ensure security to support mechanisms to prevent abuse of websites, including data leakage.
- Preferences Functional cookies – information that allows you to remember selected user settings, eg in terms of language or region, font size, website appearance, etc.
- Social Plugins Information supporting functions, providing important information and content consistent with individual user needs, coming from the servers of the service providers:
- Youtube, which places video clips from YouTube on the pages of your site. For this purpose, the code referencing YouTube is posted on the pages. YouTube tracks video playback in accordance with the privacy practices available at: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
5.Cookies related to Internet network research / user behavior research.
Cookies related to Internet network research / user behavior research come from Google Inc. As part of analytical services, the Trusted Partners software runs the analytical code on the user’s device that allows data collection and observation of user behavior and creates on the user’s device cookies, which in connection with information collected on other websites can be used to personalize content and ads.
How can you manage cookies?
If you do not want to receive cookies, you can change your browser settings.
We reserve that disabling the cookies necessary for Authentication, Security and Preferences will make it difficult to use websites and, in extreme cases, may make it impossible to use them. Most browsers allow users to control cookies in their preferences.
In order to manage cookie settings, select from the list below the web browser you use and follow the instructions: ·
- Internet Explorer
- Windows Phone